Cytecare will not be responsible for any medical consequences arising out of the medical information and content shared on our site. The content at Cytecare is purely for educational purpose and readers are requested to check with their doctors and medical advisers before they undergo any such procedure.
When you access or use the Site, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions which are intended to be fully effective and binding upon the Provider and User. The Provider may modify this Agreement at any time and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified Agreement. You agree to review the Agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and you accessing or using the Site constitutes your acceptance of the Agreement as it appears at the time of your access or use.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR ANY OTHER MONETARY OR OTHER DAMAGES, FEES, FINES, PENALTIES, OR LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS SITE, OR SITES ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE, AND/OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN.
A USER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE.
We collect information about our users in three ways:
- Directly from the user
- Web server logs
- Cookies and other technologies
We use the information primarily to provide you with a personalized internet experience that delivers the information, resources and services that are most relevant and helpful to you.
Copyright laws: You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, display, transmit, frame or link any of these materials without prior written consent from the copyright owners, except that you may view, download, display and print a single copy of these materials on personal non-commercial use only, so long as:
- You do not alter or modify the materials in anyway
- You include all applicable notices and disclaimers (including copyright notices)
Once collected, we may use your personal information for following purpose:
- Register you for programs and services you have requested
- Process, fulfil and follow up on your orders or membership application
- Answer your emails or on-line requests
- Send information you request
- Send and process surveys and medical quiz
- Ensure the Cytecare sites are relevant to your needs
- Deliver Cytecare services such as newsletters, meetings or events
- Recommend content that suits you